17 Oct Morningside Floorplan – Paradise Cove
153 Blakely Drew Blvd – Morningside Floorplan at Paradise Cove – Available for $402,200
Join Nathan Abbott for a video tour of 153 Blakely Drew Boulevard, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459. This move-in-ready home is a 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 2,408 sq ft Morningside floorplan at Paradise Cove.
Paradise Cove is a new cottage style community in a prime residential location in South Walton County, Florida developed by Boswell Builders.
The Morningside 4-bedroom floorplan is one of several currently available floorplans at Paradise Cove. This spacious 2,408 sq ft plan features four bedrooms and four and one half bathrooms on two levels.
Interior features of 153 Blakely Drew Boulevard include:
- Open concept floor plan
- Dark hardwood flooring in living, kitchen and dining areas
- Large golden cream porcelain tile flooring in baths and laundry
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms and closets
- 1/2 bath off living area downstairs
- Master suite downstairs with double vanities, garden tub, tile shower, large walk-in closet and direct access to back porch
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, each with private en-suite bathroom
- Gas fireplace in living room with tv cable and power supply above
- Wooden stair case and railings
- Kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, soft-close custom wood cabinets painted white, pendant lights above breakfast bar, wall oven and microwave
- Granite countertops and white painted cabinetry throughout
- Square edge white cottage trim and large crown molding
- 10′ ceilings and 8′ interior doors on first level
Exterior features of 153 Blakely Drew Boulevard:
- Florida cottage style, buttercream paint with white trim
- Oversized 2-car garage
- Hardie plank and cement board siding
- Impact rated vinyl windows
- 30 year dimensional shingles
- Covered back porch with porcelain tile flooring
- White picket fence in front yard
- Irrigation system
- Community sidewalks to entrance and amenities with street lights
Morningside 4-bedroom Floorplan
This Morningside floorplan offers 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and 2,408 square feet.
Homes at Paradise Cove feature upscale construction with 2” x 6” stud framing, impact windows, oversized 8’ interior doors, high end interior finishes, a master bedroom on the ground floor of every floorplan and an oversized 2-car garage. With prices starting in the mid $300’s, Paradise Cove offers unparalleled features for this price point and outstanding benefits including a close location to the Gulf of Mexico, Choctawhatchee Bay and amazing outdoor activities along Scenic 30A.
Features and Upgrades
All homes at Paradise Cove include many standard features that other builders consider upgrades, including a living room fireplace, granite countertops, wood flooring, tile showers and more. See a full list of included standard features. Upgrades to the Pineview floor plan include appliance upgrades, flooring upgrades, audio upgrades and more. Learn more about upgrade options at Paradise Cove.
Learn More About This Unique Community
Find details about Paradise Cove, available floorplans, pricing and more at www.MyParadiseCove.com.
Schedule a private tour with the Paradise Cove Sales Team today – call 850-724-2975 or email Info@ParadiseCoveSales.com